Friday, October 1, 2010

Self-Improvement - Continuous improvement is a success

Success is always better to be your best where you are and with what you have. Dr. Mike Murdock says, "Whatever you have today is enough to everything you ever want to create in your future." Life is a journey of growth. Not satisfied with the status quo. Seek always improving. It does not matter how successful we may already know, we can be better. We can learn more. We can improve. That's the goal: to improve through growth.

Thomas Edison saidthe story of how he got fired twice. Mr. Edison said: "I fired twice The first time was when I was a telegraph operator, it was my fault, all right, but I've dinged in the machine and its operation is interested, I want to see how I could began to improve ... But I forgot all about the news that had come over the wire, and I left many messages and sent undeliverable. Of course, they released me, and I've not blame them. "

With a grin and a smile on his face, Mr. Edison. Continued: "Then I got a job in an office, and there was an awful lot of rats, terribly old office, you know, I have a thing that killed them like flies - using the same with cockroaches, the ground can be covered. with dead cockroaches, and they fired me for it! "

Life and success of improvements. The improvement of ourselves and improve our environment. Where can you better today? What's New, What can you learn? What new measures can you take today to change your life for the better?The answers to these questions are a roadmap to the desired future.

No comments:

Post a Comment