Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Affirmations for self esteem! 3 Simple Powerful affirmations!

Affirmations of self-respect, because it effectively "brainwashing" your sub consciousness to believe you after repeated practice. In this article I want you 3 simple but effective affirmations to increase your confidence. I take it a step further too, by giving you some effective visualizations, which also help in the process.

Let's take a look at the 3 phrases that you can exploit. I suggest you do so before the mirror and see just in theEyes. It's like the mirror-art and the first time I was reading a book called "The Magic of Faith", which provided several success stories with the help of technology. They are at the bottom front of the mirror and look directly into his eyes while saying these affirmations for self esteem. Of course, if you are in front of a mirror you do not have to do this, but I recommend if your in the vicinity can also use a mirror.

Here are the affirmations of self-respect to say:

1.I am very confident and feel very good about myself.
2. I know I'm capable of doing anything in life if I'm my mind to it.
3. I feel very confident and sure of myself. I know I make the best decisions in life.

This is it! These 3 simple sentences is good for you when you say with feeling. I propose that these repetition rates at least 2 times a day. Repeat the first thing on rising in the morning and right before you go to bed.

Like I saidUsing visualization to increase your self-confidence also works well. Just before you fall a sleep at night, you should visualize walking on very confident. Also visualize people tell you how confident and sure of yourself you are. Now the important part here is to visualize them in the first person and feel just as you would in real life.

Use include all your senses, smell, touch and hearing. Can you smell the atmosphere of your visualization, hear the soundsin the area and feel the environment. Make sure that the feelings of emotion are so confident. You may want to repeat phrases even mentally in the head during the visualization.

This visualization and perception, and the 3 affirmations of self-respect will help you to increase your confidence levels over time. Also, remember that it take time, and you have to believe that you are confident. Do this all together with work on your goal and you will noticeTheir self-esteem levels up! So just remember, these are not some special "magic" affirmations of self-respect, as you can also create your own work so well! Just can not believe you do it and it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment