Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Who am I, what I want?" 10 questions you should ask yourself - a preparation for self-improvement

I really do not know how some people with some of the absolutely frightening and horrific things that happen, but most of us with things that get us to be handed out to overcome.

Now I will not be too hard with the words "Get over it!" - But Get Over It! ".

Do not stop reading! I do care and that is why I write this article.

I know how hard it is, "Get Over It!" But on the way to confidence and self improvement which is exactly what we need to learnto do.

You are here because you want to be a better person - right? They want the peace and joy - is not it? You want others to love and like you - right? Then I must tell you that the path to happiness starts from within. There is no magic pill or product you can buy.

The great thing is that it only takes a little effort, a lot of introspection and the right tips and techniques to help you transform into the confident, happy person only dream could be you.

If we reallyLook at some of our everyday grief, pain and problems and we are really honest with ourselves, would not you say what you have done can be fixed. Something you can and should be about. Especially if you want to have fabulous self-esteem!

Now everything had said that this leads, the million dollar question is - "How can I get over it"

Well, do not worry, it's much easier than you think.

The very first thing to do is to "Be nice to yourself! YOUare the most important person in the world. It's about YOU. Not me, not your employees, your relatives, not your partner - YOU! You really have to love yourself first. But how do you do that?

You know the reason why I write this article because I've been where you are. So, I can tell you if I kind to me, I began to realize that I really do not know how I began. What a turning point. The more you inside, the more you will find. This iscalled introspection.

I would like to talk more about this in a later article, but now we want to continue.

Below are 10 basic questions that I would like to ask. Once you put these questions to decide whether to program you want to continue to improve with your self. If you decide to do more to find confidence. Decide you want to find inner happiness. Please answer each question honestly - know there is a way to keep everyone awayRequest: -

1. Who am I?

They are a unique and beautiful people. Born into this life just like everyone else, the Queen, the President of the USA, your mother, father, Co-worker, etc. They are just as important, this earth, as they are. You are loved. You are appreciated. You are worthy. Even if you do not believe these last 3 self-believe, that there are others who you think. It could be your boss, your relative, friend or a stranger. I am not a religiousPerson, but I know I am loved by God and that gives me comfort and strength in itself.

Be nice to yourself!

2. I'm happy where I am today?

Each of us can find something in life, we are really open to some more than others. The point is we are after all in the pursuit of happiness. Whether in a job, family, shopping, travel, etc. I do not mean what it does in life - enjoy it. The truth is, we wish all our hearts, to travel,Career, family, etc, and still unhappy. We must find the inner happiness of true fulfillment.

3. What I really want?

The question of all ages. We often find ourselves saying, "I wish I could do that." "I wish I could earn more money." "I wish I could ..............". Truly ask yourself the question: "What I really want." If you honestly believe you more friends, then join a club. Too shy to make him an Internet Club. The key is to start taking baby steps. AfterYou start to keep the ball rolling. if you look back in 6 months if you have made your life will be astonished, then the improvement you.

4. Should I really change?

Absolutely! to change every person on this planet to some degree. Even the person you most admire has something about themselves, that they should change. None of us is perfect!

Think about it, these questions. My guess is that if you read this, and the search for higherConfidence and a better self-esteem then you know yourself that you have to change parts of you that you want it.

5. How much do I want?

You could say you were just glad that we stop, depressed, or be able to talk to people at social events with more confidence. The wonderful thing about confidence is that once you start, just keep the ball rolling. Happiness and inner joy breeds more happiness and inner joy. The more internalFortunately, the more you trust yourself, trust yourself more and less anxiety more confidence you have to talk to people. Start the ball rolling - you will be how far you go enthusiastically.

6. What motivates me?

What motivates you? Again, we are all individuals. You can be for trust, because you want to look to find a partner, but too shy to go. Or do you want your career forward. There are so many things that can make everyone happy - this is your journey.You decide. Once you have decided to write it on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere where you can read every day. Constantly reminds you what you want done.

7. I am appealing for the other gender?

Although I can not see, I can still honestly say that if you present yourself as a well-groomed, confident approach to appealing to the opposite sex will be! Not all people. It's horses for courses. However, you will attract what you radiate. IfThey exude confidence, so here is missing, the message you send to others not to talk with you. Once you begin to gain that confidence you radiate it you want. A smile, a hello, a friendly, confident person who is easy to talk with. People will start coming - watch!

Indulge yourself in a modern haircut, was beginning to buy a little make-up, some new clothes. Ignore that little voice that tells you not attractive. be sought Tell yourself you are attractive,attractive, by making these changes, and you'll develop as a butterfly from a cocoon.

8. Am I happy in my career?

If you are fighting on Monday or other day for that matter work, have a good long look at your daily work. Ask yourself what job you want, when you could have a job in the world and make money from it.

If it's not just what you are used to see some of the training to get into this area, know-how. Or just get into whatThis desire is.

9. How do I see myself in 10 years?

Do you have a vision of what kind of person you see yourself as in 10 years. Is this vision fit the person you are today? Or is the vision of a better person, a successful person, a self-confident person? Is there anyone you know that you have to because they have not what you seem to envy? Guess what? You can have everything that person has? We are all born with the same opportunities in life. Somereach them easily - of course! But that does not mean to say that we have not, as they want. Start to emulate them. Learn from them.

What do all successful people do you have in common? Confidence and belief in yourself! They thought they could do whatever they have, so they have it! Also you can have it! You have to believe in themselves.

What I say here about "believing in yourself" is a book for themselves. I will help you as the subject of "faithin itself. "But, pardon me, I do not have an article that you wrote. But, I will, I promise. And I hope you read.

10. Where can I find out go?

So what? Where can I go from here? She could do nothing and continue to live with your frustrations and limitations. Or you could even start an incredible journey in!

Remember I said it on us! The wonderful, untapped fabulous YOU! The pronounced positive, glowing person inside just waiting to burstfree and maintain all the happiness life has to offer.

OK, OK, I seem to get carried away a little. But that's because I was lucky and know how to get there.

But really, even if you only mediocre dreams that's OK, because if you start your trip - keep the ball rolling.

Take no action at all - not even that is an option? Until we actually see the inside we will never find true happiness.

Conclusion

Do you know where I'll go withit?

These 10 questions are designed to think you. To help you recognize that there is so much that can be won by who we are and how we see ourselves.

This article only touches on the area of self improvement and confidence building, but, as already mentioned, with little effort, a lot of introspection and the right tips and techniques you can learn the secrets of the Transform yourself into the confident, happy person that you previously only dreamed ofThey could be.

I hope this article excited and encourages you to put your appreciation trip to a fabulous self.

No comments:

Post a Comment