Monday, June 7, 2010

Why Self Help Books Fail

If you read this, you are probably one of those people with a range of self-help books, the arising of dust in your bookshelf and self-help ebooks now that until you fill up your computer memory or you're just curious, what I have to to say. Either way, I know you will agree with me.

First, I am not going to say, an expert in this field, because I'm not, yes, I need help as well, bad.

I have even read a number ofBooks help me, and the books, dust will accumulate in your bookshelf, I'm sure you've read them too! They were inspired by them, you were moved by them, they even got tears in my eyes you sometime! But the question is, "Why are you still the same old you?" If these books are so helpful, why are you fighting for? Makes sense right?

Well, let's take a look at how we call those books. "Self Help" and let us write that in reverse "Self Help" Wow! Now isI do something after reading the book? If these books are so powerful, I should be a different person after reading it from cover to cover, right?

Wrong! Let me tell you something I found out about these books. First, they are great and I like all the people who wrote and shared their experiences of thanking us. But I tell you, if you do not resolve and you take your life to do better, everything in the books you have to shell. Yes, it allsets "you" all the inspiration and all the knowledge you gained all wasted if you do not add to use. They are accumulated dust in your brain as well as the books in your bookshelf. And you are still the same old living life you tried to change or improve in the first place.

Well, let me ask you a question. "Do you really want to make your life better?" If your answer is no, stop reading now and find other items coz you wastingYou time my friend, if so, then you do this! Let us do it together ok? I told you, I need help so I do this with you.

I want you to close your eyes and begin to yourself Appreciate and the things you think are currently doing, right now, once you have them, classify them.

"Things that contribute significantly to my life" and

"Things that contribute less or things that are just completely wasted my time.

And then focus doesmore of the things that contribute to strong, your life and to eliminate or less completely, that these activities are not. And then, another list of things you know you should do more in your life, like starting a business or getting a master's degree or just simply looking for work and make an overview of how you intend to reach to achieve these things. Get a goal!

Come on, get a pen and paper and write down your goals. The achievable objectives andimpossible goals! I wrote just before I wrote this article. Write down how you achieve these goals and share them with your family and friends so you all the support you need to plan. And every day an assessment of the close you are to achieve your goals and ask yourself,

"What I have today, that helped my goal? and shame on you if there are none.

Remember, you need to stay focused, you have the stamina and discipline to not have stray from yourGoals, you think of the rewards that you get when you make it to the top with everything that you can only dream of.

So stop reading and start, things happen! Ok? I know I'll do it. I'm going to write another article to share my success in the future! And I'll lookout for you too. Good Luck!

self marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment