Sunday, June 6, 2010

Self Improvement - What I Want To Become

To understand what I am, I must also be clear what I want to be. Goal setting is absolutely necessary. I must know the goal I'm shooting. As the great philosopher Spinoza said, "to be what we are and to become what we are able to, the only purpose of life." To understand what I am, I must also be clear what I want to be. Goal setting is absolutely necessary. I must know the goal I'm shooting. As the great philosopher Spinoza said, "to be what we are andto become what we are able to, is the only purpose of life. "

It is also important to ask: why am I here? Why am I doing this? What is my purpose or goal? What moves me cause to do so? Why should I suffer and work, dusty, silent and serious eye? What makes me to undergo all this struggle and pain?

He has a live, why can not everyone like to manage. Who has a reason to die, has a reason to live, too. Life is precious. It should not be wasted. It is worth living,Residential and meaningful. So I should ask myself what I want from life? What I want to make of myself? What contribution will I make to society? How I would like to remind my people of me?

I want to reach the full stature of my personality. I want to grow in wisdom and in favor with God and man. I want to flower my personality. I want my life to be fruitful. I want to be kind, generous and helpful to society. I would like to develop my skills and talents, so goodas I can. I want to be a real person, honest and sincere to myself in dealing with people, because I believe that is the largest capacity reliability.

What happens to me often depends on me. What I do depends on what I am. What others do for me is not in my control. How can I be the one to do what they respond depends on me who I am.

There is this story of four men walking on a narrow path in a jungle. When they left, was the first to lie about a deadly snake on the road. He sawthe snake and was shocked. Fear gave him strength, and he fled as fast as he could.

When the second man came, he saw the same snake on his way lie. He was so scared that he was completely frozen. He could neither walk nor call for help. He could only stand there like a pillar, completely incompetent and lost.

The third man he saw the man standing and the snake in his path. He cut a small branch from a tree and killed the snake with him. Then he walked away with theother people.

Finally, the fourth man at the sight of the snake, he was so frightened that all what he could do to stand there and scream for help. This he did until he realized that the snake had been struck dead and collecting flies. He took a wide arc around the snake and went away.

We see that the four different reactions depend not on the same line of it, the snake, but to four different people. What they depend on but of what they were. As Gandhi said: "The external behavior of a person isat once the sign and proof of the inner state. "

If someone hits me, that does not show that I'm bad, that just shows something of the quality of the man who hit me. I can hit him again, I can ignore the hits I get, I can the one who hit me, or can I forgive myself friendly and helpful to him. My answer will depend on what kind of person I am.

I am not only what I want to be. Any thought of me, every word, every deed and every wish of leaving me her autograph to me andForms me. I am the sum of God's gift to me and my own doing with me.

If I want to achieve in a particular place, it logically follows that I must take all necessary measures in order to achieve it. I want to do anything, and not a step that will take me away from my destination.

self marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment