Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Improve Social Skills - How to Gain Confidence

I was born a loner and shy to be dealt with people from fear, as a different person, as they look at me. I have to hide in my room when some visitors came to our house.

I thought I was an outcast because I do not have the courage people face. Even though I know that she did not seem hurt, but deep in me, I fear always humiliated.

That was my life when I was a child until I reach the college and after graduation. I have only oneFriend who was so close to me.

This was probably because I was raised in the farm of a poor farmer, and I devoted my entire teenage life in the farm during school time, my parents help tend the farm and 5 days in the schools.

It was really hard for me to change the understanding of people, especially while socializing because of my sad experience.

But later I realized I had to change the course of 180 degrees. A completely revised my entire personality was the only curefor me to gain confidence in self.

As a teacher, I forwarded some drastic moves, my personality changes manifested by the following to make ...

1. Organized music club. I recruited some music lovers students, teaching them to play musical instruments and the school band was considered the best high school band from our district. While town fiestas, the school band has always been committed to make music during their meetings.

2. Drum and Bugle Corps, founded school.In addition to the school band, I have recruited some students who want to join the school's drum and Bugle Corps.

3. School's Newsletter contributors. Because of my interest in writing, I always with interesting articles on social issues, environment, self improvement, and other concerns.

4. Registered schools and nonprofit organizations. In these organizations, I was able to adjust gradually, especially that I have in all discussions and resolve some helpProblems that would arise during the meetings.

Later I realized that I am now employed by a shy and awkward man, an active person. I could provide some advice if someone comes to help

I became a guide for those who have problems and sometimes the school leadership councilman would invite me to help him in consulting to students, the school would become a problem can help.

I hope this would help the confidence, you want to win themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment