Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gratitude is a Great Self Improvement Technology

Have you ever gratitude as part of the overall self-improvement strategy? Maybe by using this value, it can help you where you want to go.

The other day while waiting for an early morning breakfast appointment I had to set time and to observe many people come to the local restaurant. Each person was a different case study of human nature.

Several of the incoming customers and existing customers were elderly. For me, theAge of 56, his older means over 70. These seasoned citizens walked slowly and come in cases of great difficulty. I was so grateful that in my younger age of these individuals, I compared relatively healthy.

Another customer was a woman who appeared to her in 50-er to be. She was extremely overweight. This may be due to a medical condition or by their own choice.

Again, I was full of gratitude that for the most part, I make good decisions about the food morethat I eat. And I'm grateful that I was aware of some past family illnesses such as diabetes and that I have really learned what my body tells me to listen.

The last group I was observed, 3 women, back in the fifties. One woman had a significant limp and difficulty walking. This could be the result of a childhood disease like polio or something might have been from birth. When I saw them move slowly from the parking lot into the restaurant, I was so grateful that Istill run without any restrictions.

Our ability to acknowledge gratitude or to be grateful is a great improvement in technology itself. By such actions, we remain authentic. If we are right now, we can see everything that we see through what we did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment