Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Hate Fridays

Okay, I really do not hate Fridays it is just this one thing I really not about them, as happens. It is actually quite simple, but it makes me crazy.

If I have to get to work there a lady sitting at the front desk on the third Floor where my office is pretty much every Friday and they all welcomed with a "Happy Friday." Now I know you wonder why I'm so bent out of shape about this. I'll tell you why.

When she makes this statement, only on Fridays, myThe condition is that the Friday the only day she is happy. Now I do not see them on weekends, so I do not know what they like on Saturdays or Sundays, but it seems like from Monday through Thursday are not happy for them, and if that's the case I want to know why. What makes Monday through Thursday so bad?

Maybe it's just me, but every day I see it as a good day. I refuse to wake up in the morning and explain that one day is better than the others because it is a weekend or a holiday or fallsother special day. I am not my life is. Life is too short to see the week as a sad day and Friday, Saturday and Sunday as the happy days.

If you do not like your Monday to Thursday, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Nobody does these days is bad for you but you. Nobody makes the weekend good for you but you. If you do every day to a "happy" to be days, then do it.

Back in the day I used to "live for the weekends" and when the weekend was over, Iwas afraid to wake up Monday morning. But I'm over it. I realized that I do not put myself through that depressed state of mind. I made myself miserable on the basis of my mentality.

Start by explaining your day with a few affirmations and that today a good day and no matter what happens I'll win, successfully and productively. Tell yourself that today is a day of hope, prosperity and triumph. Tell yourself that no matter what struggles come your way, you'll handlethem with efficiency and thoroughness.

No one can guarantee their day, except for you so that you explain to enjoy every day is a "happy" day and life. Stop let others dictate how you live your life. Stop let people say if you should be excited and when you should be depressed.

Do not let the negative people do you poison is about when to celebrate life. You have no idea. You have to live for the weekends. You should live for the day that you are on thisEarth.

Enjoy today and every day!

To your success,

Rodney

No comments:

Post a Comment