Friday, April 16, 2010

Self Improvement Advice - do the opposite of what you Demons Tell You Do

I am sure that I am not alone in the fact that I have a large army of demons in my head. These demons are always talking with me and trying to advise me how to react to different situations. For many years I have listened and took their advice, not those years were just happy and I have now realized that these demons are not my friends, but really my enemy.

I had problems in my life that had a negative impact on my level of self-esteem. The demon uses manythese questions come to me and to play their thoughts. For this article, I will describe my stuttering demons and how I finally destroyed. The advice may be used for any kind of demon you may have.

At the age of four, I developed a stutter which would continue to affect my speech for the next eighteen years of my life. I was aware of what I could and could not say, and was also aware of the social situations in which I was more likely to stutter.

When I asked oneQuestion, for example, a friend, I would think the answer but before I get a chance to say it would have to appear one vote. This voice or what I would rate my demons advise me not to say that word and to replace it for another word.

If I was to say, a party, my demons would advise me not to go invited to participate as there are a lot of people that I do not know. It reminds me that I said it is difficult, people I did not know, found.

At one point in myLife, I decided that I have a career change, as I did not want was happy in the role that I was on my demons reminded me that to find alternative employment, this meant going through the whole interview again. They continued that I have always struggled to speak fluently to interviews by the pressure factor.

I could talk quite well when I was drunk and that's when I talk to the trust to the ladies. On several occasions, a woman gave me her phone numberand I would tell them that I would call them to arrange a night out. The next day, but if he sober, the demons would remind me that a phone call, which I find the hardest form of speech task and simply do not interfere.

As mentioned earlier, I had to listen to these demons, and suffice it to say I did not go on my first day, until I was eighteen years old.

Things had to and were about to change. After reading many self-help books, I realized what I had donewrong. I should not listen to this demon is, in fact, I need to do the opposite of what they tell me. Steve then that party can not, OK I'm going. Steve do not phone the lady, OK I will, etc.

I am not trying to say that this is easy to accomplish. I am glad to say that I wiped out my demons and I am now speaking fluently, but I'm still demons in other areas of my life. There are not nearly as many as in the past been, and I'm hopefully kill slowlyAll.

I treat her like a war. There are many battles and I must say that I do not win them all. I talk with my demons the whole time and especially if they win one of these type battles. I tell them that they have won this particular battle, but that I have to win the whole war.

You may think that I am a bit of a freak after reading this article. I honestly care, I'm happier than I had ever been.

Good luck in your quest to improve their own lives.

self marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment